Group of Prof. P. H. Hünenberger
Our research group belongs to:
- the Laboratory of Physical Chemistry (LPC)
- the Department of Chemistry and Applied Biosciences (DCHAB)
- the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Zurich (ETHZ)
The classical computational chemistry groups in the Laboratory are:
- Computational Chemistry Group (CCG; Prof. Riniker)
- Computer Simulation of Molecular Systems (CSMS; Prof. Hünenberger)
- Computer-aided Chemistry (IGC; Prof. van Gunsteren)
The three groups share the same rooms, group meetings and computing facilities, including access to the Brutus and Euler cluster of ETH Zurich.
We focus on methodology developments and practical applications in the context of the classical simulation of molecular systems relevant in chemistry and biology.